FOOD PYRAMIDS




During the first term, students worked on these original and creative FOOD PYRAMIDS and HELTHY EATING PLATES.


    "The food pyramid is defined as a graphic intended to illustrate the principles of good nutrition with fruits and vegetables on the bottom representing the bulk of a healthy diet and fats and oils at the top". (www.yourdictionaty.com)
To start working, they read and learn about this important issue by means of texts to improve their comprehension in English and their knowledge about nutrition. Then, they worked both inside and outside the class to create this 3-dimensional projects. 

"I really liked doing the activity because I learned about good eating habits and I had a good time doing it"
ALBA FRUTOS SÁNCHEZ, 2ºESO B

"Live healthy or die in junk food"
JOSÉ DAVID BLANCO GOAGA, 2º ESO C

"It was very funny and interensting because I learned new things about food and nutrition!"
LUCÍA INIESTA CAJA, 2º ESO C

"It was very interesting, but my group had some problems with the time and organization"
SONIA HERNÁNDEZ MONTOYA, 2º ESO C

"With this project I learned so much vocabulary and I learned how to work in a team, too"
PAULA LÓPEZ GIL, 2º ESO C

"I learned how to improve my diet"

JOSÉ ROSELL, 2º ESO B

"I liked this project because I learned a lot of vocabulary and interesting things about food"


FERNANDO PEÑALVER, 2º ESO C








Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares